Returning a product is to be done on customers expense, unless the product is faulty or damaged upon delivery. Return products are to be prepaid by the customer and sent by premium parcel service with tracking capability. Use only the return address given under “Return Policy”. In case of a trade or swap, the Site will pay for the delivery of the replacement product. When you have applied the return policy you shall return the product personally or by premium parcel service to the Site’s Return address.
Return period is 10 days. Smilelab® shall, if under the jurisdiction of our return policy, refund you what you have paid for the product as soon as possible, but latest within 30 days of the product being returned. You are obligated to pay for the return delivery of the product. Smilelab® will pay for sending any replacement product(s).
- Return period is 10 days. That means you must notify the Site’s customer service (by email) within the 10 day period for the return to be valid. The return period is counted from the day you received the purchased product.
- Wait for an approval of your return claim (your customer email address is used for correspondence). Please allow customer service time (usually 1-3 days) to evaluate the claim and reply.
- Once approved by customer service you will receive a return code by email. This code must be written on the return package as reference. You may proceed by sending the returning product(s) to the stated return address only (given below) with premium parcel service. Products sent with no return approval and no reference code will not be handled or processed further. Any additional costs of handling an unapproved return will be at customers expense.
- Approved returns will be inspected when received at the Site’s return address. Please allow up to 30 days for any reimbursement to be completed.
Notifications and explanations to customer service before sending returns
In your message to customer service you must clearly explain the fault or damage to the product which occurred before you received it. Sometimes a photo attachment showing the fault or damage to the product will help customer service understand the return claim better.
You do not qualify for our return policy if:
- The product you have bought was commenced with your consent during the return period.
- The price of the product purchased fluctuates significantly with the financial market.
- The seal of the product has been broken/opened, and/or the product has been used.
When returning a product/service:
- You are obliged to keep the product in the same condition as when delivered.
- You must not have used the product, however you have the right to investigate the condition the product was in when delivered. If damage or harm is caused to a product while investigated the product does not qualify for the return policy.
Smilelab® return service:
© Copyright 2023 Smilelab®. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.